International Delegates

How to Travel to Halifax, Nova Scotia:

You may need a visitor visa or an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to travel to Canada. Visa processing times may take 12 weeks or longer. If you require a visa to enter Canada, you are cautioned that you are unlikely to receive one in time to attend the conference. As the conference organizers, we do not control processing of visa applications. Please visit the official website of the Canadian government for the most up-to-date advice according to your country of departure.

Visa Invitation Letters
USS Conference and University of Kings College will provide invitation letters to the registered USS Conference participants. To receive your invitation letter, please send an email to USS Conference Support.

Please include in the email the following information once you have completed your conference registration:
Your full legal name
Your address
Name of your University/Institution
Passport number and country of issue
Date of birth and country of birth

Complete information and a completed registration are required to receive a letter of invitation.